Daly & Lange
Daly & Lange
|Phone:||M: 415.519.6074 / 415.847.7770||415.519.6074 / 415.847.7770||mobile|
|Phone:||O: 415.925.3205 / 415.464.3318||415.925.3205 / 415.464.3318||office|
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
511 SIR FRANCIS DRAKE Blvd
GREENBRAE, CA 94904
Kathleen Daly is an Associate Broker with Coldwell Banker. Kathleen began her career in real estate in 1990. Originally from Southern California, her family relocated to Marin County when Kathleen was a child. Kathleen resides in Corte Madera with her family. Prior to selling real estate, Kathleen worked in advertising and real estate development. She is active on the Corte Madera Community Foundation, a volunteer at the Marin Humane Society and a member of the Mt. Tam Racquet Club.
Lisa Jacobs Lange began her career at Coldwell Banker in 1998. A Marin County native, Lisa spent the majority of her life living and working in the community. Lisa resides in Greenbrae. Lisa’s prior experience was in commercial and residential leasing in San Francisco. She has a passion for design and architecture and enjoys sharing her ideas and resources with her clients. Lisa is Secretary of the Women’s Council of Realtors and she is on the Board of Directors of her Homeowners Association.
Kathleen and Lisa joined forces in 2000 forming the Daly and Lange Team and together they have over 30 years of selling in Marin. Their partnership brings a special energy and unmatched level of enthusiasm to the real estate process. As agents with expertise in the local area, they bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate in Marin County. They provide an ‘insider’s’ perspective on the neighborhoods, schools, lifestyle and just how special it is to live in Marin. Through their community involvement, extensive knowledge of the marketplace, industry networking and their partnership, they take pride in providing their clients with unsurpassed service. They are members of the Marin Top Agents Network and Top Agent Mastermind Group for Northern California-being associated with these groups gives them invaluable information to share with their clients. Daly and Lange are frequently asked to write articles for the Sunday Real Estate section of the San Francisco Chronicle and are also featured on SFGate.com.
Lisa and Kathleen are interchangeable and work extremely hard for their outstanding reputation. They earn their clients’ trust by listening to them throughout the entire process. Their enthusiasm, knowledge, thoroughness and constant care to addressing clients’ needs have been called out as attributes of the Daly and Lange team as a whole. Buying and selling real estate is an emotional process and Lisa and Kathleen work hard to make it a positive one for all.
AWARDS AND AFFILIATIONS
- Coldwell Banker San Francisco Bay Area “Top 100 Realtors” 2007-2017
- Coldwell Banker Luxury Previews Property Specialists
- International President’s Elite (an honor bestowed upon only 4% of all Coldwell Banker Sales Associates)
- International President’s Circle Team
- Marin Top Agent Network Group (membership bestowed upon the top 275 Marin Realtors)
- Northern California “Mastermind” Top Agent Network Group
- Marin Women’s Council of Realtors
- Marin County Board of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Marin and San Francisco Multiple Listing Service
- Greenbrae Homeowners Association
- Mariner Cove Homeowners Association
- Corte Madera/Larkspur Schools Foundation
- Corte Madera Community Foundation
- Redwood High School Foundation I Alumni
- Mt. Tam Racquet Club